Our process is much different than the other alkaline water brands and alkaline water ionizers because they use limited filtration and the unstable method of electrifying water also known as the “electrolysis” process.
Breakdown of Purification Process:
- Activated Carbon Filtration: Removes wide range of impurities, including chlorine, odors, and pigments, sodium, fluoride, nitrates and a long list of hard to pronounce contaminants.
- .05 Micron Mesh Filtration: Filters out particles of inorganic and organic matter before going into the RO process.
- Multiple Commercial Reverse Osmosis Membranes: Purifies the water from TDS of 600 ppm to TDS of .05 ppm
- Activated Coconut Carbon Filtration: Removes wide range of impurities and contaminants while polishing the water.
- .05 Micron Mesh Filtration: Filters out impurities bigger than .5 microns to ensure cleanliness.
- Ultra Violet Light Disinfectant: Kills a long list of bacterial matter.
- QURATION Mineral Process: This is where we infuse this pristine clean purified base water through several layers of mineral beds composed of our proprietary blend of ionic natural alkaline minerals. Our process was modeled after how nature makes natural spring water. Except our water is cleaner because QURE is cleaned free of any traces of animal feces, pharmaceutical waste or commercial industrial contaminants like spring water may be exposed in our industrial era.
- Sediment Filtration: This step ensures QURE is filtered crystal clear
- Ozonation: This step ensures that no bacteria can grow in the bottle.
And to be very scientific for all of you science buffs out there, here are the details: For every molecule of hydrochloric acid produced by your stomach to digest food, an equal amount of bicarbonate (which is alkaline) is produced by the pancreas and red blood cells to balance it out. We need the bicarbonate to alkalize the food broken down by the acid in the stomach to prepare for absorption in the small intestine. The bicarbonate is used to buffer the acid. So while the stomach is acidic, the intestines are alkaline. One of the reasons alkaline water is a great hydrator is because the intestines work best, absorbing nutrients, at an alkaline pH. Many health professionals recommend drinking alkaline water. So drink up and enjoy drinking QURE, the non-acidic beverage that complements an alkaline diet. Here is a supporting video by Dr Ben Johnson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZW230HuEDw
Why do we use plastic bottles? What about the leaching of harmful substances and plastics in our landfills?
- Transporting nutrients
- Transporting oxygen to cells
- Absorbing nutrients
- Lubricating joints
- Metabolizing foods and supplements
- Eliminating acidic waste
- Replenishing water loss from workout
- Protecting against heat exhaustion
- Regulating body temperature
- Maintaining fluid balance
- Flushing out toxins
- Detoxifying and cleansing naturally
- Decreasing food cravings
- Helping metabolize stored fat
- Aiding in digestion
- Regulating body temperature
- Aiding elimination
QURE’s process was modeled after how nature makes natural spring water. Except QURE water is cleaner because QURE is cleaned free of any traces of contaminants such as the ones many spring waters may be exposed to during their travel underground and through wilderness. This process is called QURATION. The QURATION mineral process works by infusing meticulously purified pristine clean water through several layers of mineral beds composed of a blend of natural ionic alkaline minerals. These minerals are then naturally bonded together to the water to become bioavailable giving QURE a smooth silky taste and a true shelf stable pH of 9.5+ for two years in its sealed bottle.
Some brands use artificial chemicals or synthetic ingredients such as Sodium Bicarbonate (aka baking soda). Other brands use a combination of these chemicals with an unstable electrolysis process.
In summary: QURE is different because of its natural ionizing process and natural ionic alkaline mineral ingredients holding a true shelf stable pH for 2 years. (and it tastes good too!)
Source: http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw000/dwh/health.html andhttp://www.epa.gov/safewater/contaminants/index.html On the other hand, ionic minerals are easily absorbable, bio available for your body. QURE WATER implements a proprietary blend of ionic alkaline minerals fused and “QURED” in a perfect water to mineral ratio for absorbability and taste. This special blend contains both macro and trace minerals including calcium, magnesium and potassium which are essential to your body.
WARNING: If you suffer from a special condition, taking specific medication or you are simply not sure, consult with your doctor before drinking high pH water.